If you have been thinking about adding a blog to your business, you SHOULD!
Blogging is a great way of sharing information in an inexpensive way. Blogging will help your business with its online presence: boosting your SEO, generating organic traffic, increasing your followers and growing your revenue.
Having said that, Here are the top 3 reasons why blogging is great for your business:
1. Blogging helps Boost your Search Engine Optimization
Blogging lets Google and other important Search Engines know that your site is active. This will Increase your visibility, SEO/ SER and position Your Brand.
Why is this so important?
75% of users don’t scroll beyond the first page of search results. If your site doesn’t appear on the first page of these engines, you are not visible to potential clients.
Blog posts are a big help for your site’s SEO for the following reasons:
- New and Fresh Content for your Site: if your page is constantly being updated by blogs, your site will become more visible to people.
- Keywords: You can rank important keywords for your site within your blogs and this will make your site rank hire and therefore become more accessible for people using these keywords.
- Links from high quality websites: This works as a cross marketing tool and positions your site as trustworthy.
2. Blogging helps you to Connect with Your Audience in a Unique Way
Develop better customer relationships through blog posts, it is simple, people trust blogs!!!A blog can attract new clients and retain existing clients. In addition, Blogging expands your content and improves your visibility in search engines.
3. Blogging can help you advertise
You can make money with your blog. Millions of people visit blogs everyday, this means you have millions of opportunities to convert these visits into sales. Our recommendation: Use your blog as promoting tools without sounding too ‘selly’!!!
Present your product or service as it is, give as much information as you can about it and answer the questions your potential customers might have.
In conclusion, blogging is one of the most useful and beneficial tools you can use to promote your site. It is simple and it is free! There is NO reason why you shouldn’t be blogging!
Need help with your blog? Send us a message, we’ll help you!